There has recently been a high profile ‘Same Origin Bypass’ security issue regarding the Android browser, prior to Android 4.4 KitKat, that allows a client session on one site to affect a client session on another. TrendLabs have just posted some information that shows that this vulnerability has wider reach than first thought. Like me, you might have thought it was only a web browser problem in that visiting one infected site can then cause problems when you visit further sites. However, as TrendLabs state…
- The Web vs Apps Outcome
- Mitigating Tap Jacking
- Listening in on Android Apps
- Severe Security Flaws Found In Security Apps
- Android Security Perfect Storm Pending?
- Has Your Android App Been Repackaged as Malware?
- What You Ought To Know About Android WebViews
- Android Malware War of Words
- How To Write Secure Android Apps
- Android vs iOS Security