Criteo has a great free report and slides on the State of Mobile Commerce Q2 2015. The slides include some very useful country specific data towards the end of the presentation.
- Mobile is very significant in all retail categories with 1 in 3 transactions being in fashion and luxury.
- The majority of transactions come from smartphones as opposed to tablets.
- In the US, iPhone makes up 66% of transactions compared to 5.6% for Android.
- Quality apps can currently generate up to 42% of mobile transactions for sellers.
- Cross device shopping is important and makes up 40% of purchases in the US.
- Android produces more transactions in many countries…